Saturday, February 4, 2012

Donald Trump Will Meet You…For $10,000!!!


Oooh goodness!
That's just bad business!!
We mean, really?!?
In honor of Donald Trump's first speaking trip to Australia, he's inviting their finest big wigs to an exclusive party he's calling Platinum Privilege.
Wait, is this another Magic Mike story? LOL!
As he extends the invitations, he tells his fellow rich boys:
Like me, you're at the top of [...]

Nooooo! Say it ain't so!!


It's really happening. After 42 years, All My Children is finally filming its final scenes this week.


There are plans to bring the show back in an online web series, but so far no deals with the cast and crew have been made yet.


As for star Susan Lucci, it's finally hitting her that this could very well be the end of Erica Kane. She says:


"Walking out on to the set for my first scene yesterday morning, I have to say, I started to feel it. "I had to rein my emotions back in because I had to work ... but the setting was spectacular! Perfect for the last day of shooting."


But don't expect all your questions to be answered. She adds:


"Oh, I think it's spectacular. Like any great novel, when you put it down you say, 'Well, then what?' I knew she wouldn't tie it up in a neat bow, and she really didn't. There are several cliff-hangers."


We're so sad that AMC is ending!! And without all our questions answered, what are we going to doooooo??


choisir une alarme de maison
invite mariage
debt relief
Immobilier d'entreprise
debt relief

No comments:

Post a Comment